Front-End Developer, Virgin America - Jun/2015 - present - Burlingame, CA
- Working with marketing to update web content, create landing pages, forms for promos, CSS styling, etc.
- In charge of updating fares semi-weekly, launching sales on website.
- On-call for posting travel advisories, press releases, other urgent updates.
- Updating website to meet accessibility guidelines.
- Created email opt-in module on all city specific deals pages that nearly tripled the weekly volume of email opt-ins on the website.
Programmer/Analyst, GeoNorth - Feb/2011 - Sep/2014 - Anchorage, AK
- Part of the front end development and iOS teams
- Developing and maintaining iOS apps and Drupal websites/custom themes for clients including the Alaska Court System, Chugach Electric Association, Alaska Aces, and more.
- Developed mobile version of the electronic Alaska Community Health Aide/Practitioner Manual for the Community Health Aides/Practitioners in the Alaska Tribal Health System. This app was written in C# using Xamarin and is used in over 170 rural Alaska villages in assessing and referring members of their communities who seek medical care and consultation. More info & screenshots: https://appadvice.com/app/icham/894775278
- Web design intern for GeoNorth - created mockups, web and print assets, CSS styling, work on Drupal websites.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES
- 2009 - BA, Digital Design, Seattle University
- 2016 & 2017 - AsTech Secure Code Development Training certificate
- Street Wizard: multiplayer iPad game with voice and motion commands. (released 2013)
- Six: RPG, game engine, level editor written in C#. (in progress)